Contemporary: Thursdays at 7:30pm, Sundays at 11:00am
Traditional: Sundays at 9:00am
1. Each Service is around 75 minutes.
2. A warm, uplifting atmosphere.
3. Friendly greeters and ushers who’ll help you find your way around.
4. Guests are encouraged to enjoy the visit with NO obligation to give.
5. Music and messages relevant to your daily life.
6. Your kids are safe and they will have fun. Our Tiny Town, KidzWorld, and Club 56 teams are well-trained
caring volunteers who desire to help you guide your child to a life-long relationship with God.
7. Come early for pizza on Thursdays: 6:45pm - 7:15pm!
8. Hang out between services on Sundays for coffee and bagels: 10am - 11am!
Check out our services on Facebook Live or Listen to our podcast to preview some of our past messages,
or check out our digital bulletin for more on what's happening at Gateway.